Let’s go for it!
Sketch: Try Stampin’ On Tuesday’s (#512) adding in a little Double Trouble (#87) with Thing 1, 2 and 3; Theme: Make My Monday (#151); and Color: Colour INKspiration (#102)
Here is the result:
- Square Frame: (2⅜”) In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – Gray Stone Slate pattern die-cut using two retired Layering Square Dies. (2⅜”) and (2⅛”). The edges of the Frame were highlighted with the Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blend.
- Focal Point Circle: (2⅝”) Basic White cardstock. The Peeking Kitty image from the retired Pretty Kitty stamp set was stamped with Basic Gray ink and colored with the Polished Pink, Smoky Slate and Just Jade Stampin’ Blends. The Flower Pot was stamped on to a piece of the same designer series paper as the square frame and paper pieced in to place.
- Circle Frame: (2⅝”) Polished Pink cardstock die-cut using two Layering Circle Dies. (2⅝”) and (2⅜”) for the Thing 1 Challenge. The Frame was adhered over the Circle created above.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Basic White cardstock dry-embossed with the retired Stone 3D Embossing Folder.
- Cross Strip: (4” x 1¾”) Sweet Taffy (retired) Designer Series Paper.
- Pennant: (3” x 1¼”) Tempting Turquoise cardstock dry-embossed with the retired Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder. Thing 3 Challenge.
- Sentiment Label: (1¾” x ¾”) The sentiment, Just peeking…, also from the Pretty Kitty stamp set was stamped in Basic Gray ink on to a scrap of Basic White cardstock and die-cut with the retired Layering Ovals Dies set.
- Accent Mat: (2” x 1”) Basic Gray cardstock scrap die-cut with the next size up Layering Ovals Die.
All of the elements were arranged and adhered to a Basic Gray car base (8 ½” x 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼”).
A sweet little card.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 47AMY34A (July 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.