On to another couple of challenges…
And this is the result:
- To make my own Background, I added one of the Square image stamps from the All Squared Away stamp set to the Stamparatus positioning tool and hinged stamped the Square, alternating with Pool Party and Bermuda Bay inks on a quarter sheet (4¼” x 5½”) piece of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- The background piece was trimmed to (3¼” x 1¼”) and (3¼” x 2½”).
- The Paper Lattice embellishment was trimmed to include two full rows and positioned to fit between the two trimmed background pieces creating the See Though element of the sketch.
- The Background Panel (4⅛” x 5⅜”) Very Vanilla cardstock was dry-embossed with the Tasteful Textiles 3D Embossing Folder.
- The Flag (1⅜” x ⅞”) Very Vanilla scrap was dry-embossed with the retired Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder.
- The sentiment, Cheers, was die-cut from a scrap of Baked Brown Sugar cardstock found in my scrap bin with the retired Cheers Die.
I opted for a Soft Suede card base (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) to tie in with the color of the Paper Lattice. All the elements were arranged as per the sketch.
A fun card totally suitable for a guy but nice enough for anyone!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C9YFJ9WG (May 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.