It just so happens that I need such a card. Sympathy cards are my least favorite occasion to create for. That being said, this card will be on its way in Monday’s post.
I chose the layout from Atlantic Hearts (AHSC420), the colors from Hand Stamped Sentiments (HSS363) and there is a current theme challenge with Make My Monday (MMM148) for Sympathy.
And this is the result:
A very clean and simple card that is quick and easy to make with such subtle pretty colors. Just perfect for any occasion.
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Basic Black cardstock
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Pool Party cardstock. The sentiment from the Inspired Thoughts stamp set has been stamped directly to the panel in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then dry-embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
- Cross Strip (2): (4¼” x 1½”) Flirty Flamingo cardstock used at a mat.
- Shape / Focal Point: (1⅞”) Flower & Field Designer Series Paper Circle die-cut with the Layering Circle Dies.
- Circle Mat: (2⅛”) Basic Black cardstock Circle also die-cut with the next size up Layering Circle Die.
All elements were assembled and adhered to match the sketch layout and as quick as that, the card is completed.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C9YFJ9WG (May 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.