A new catalog is on its way. In preparation thereof, I am tidying the Studio. I came across this sweet little stamp set, Petite Pansies. I kept it my stash of treasures because I really like it. Today was the day to dust it off and add some ink to it!
I chose to keep the card soft and subtle and used the Melon Mambo pop of color as an accent. Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Melon Mambo.
- Back Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Very Vanilla dry embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. This embossing folder is retiring…I will survive but I am going to miss it so much. I think it will go in the treasured items box.
- Rectangle Panel: (1¾” x 4”) Blushing Bride colored patterned paper from the retired Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper.
- Sentiment Label: (2¼” x ¾’) Melon Mambo shaped with the Corner Rounder from the Detailed Trio Punch. The sentiment, Birthday Wishes, is one of two in the Petite Pansies stamp set and was stamped in Versamark and heat set with White Embossing Powder.
- Cross Strip: (4” x 1⅜”) Three strips of the retired Very Vanilla Classic Weave Ribbon was used instead of cardstock or patterned paper. I chose ribbon to create a softer look.
- Focal Image: (2”) The Pansy Bouquet was stamped in Smoky Slate ink on to a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. The image was then colored with the light Smoky Slate, light Petal Pink and light Melon Mambo Stampin’ Blends. A bit of light Flirty Flamingo was added to blend the Petal Pink and Melon Mambo to achieve a Blushing Bride tone. The image was then punched out with the retiring 2” Circle Punch.
- Scalloped Mat: (2⅜”) Melon Mambo cut with the retired 2⅜” Scallop Circle Punch.
A soft pretty little birthday card. It is fun to create with a few challenges in mind. Hope you like it as much as I do!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: T64MCSN7 (April 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.