- Materials: Tic Tac Toe – TTC106
- Technique: TGIF – TGIFC309
- Sketch: Paper Players – PP534
How my brain works…
- Tic Tac Toe: Something Metallic, a Gray color and a Die Cut (??)
- TGIF: Create Your Own Designer Series Paper (Silver & Gray??)
- Paper Players: Create all elements (??) and fit to match the Sketch
Here is what I came up with:
- Designer Series Paper: I stamped the Leafy Vine from the Quite Curvy stamp set in Versamark ink on to a Smoky Slate cardstock panel (5⅛” x 3⅞”). I then heat set embossed the image with Silver Embossing Powder.
- Silver Foil: I cut the sentiment strip (¾” x 3⅞”) and the Medallion (2¾”) from the Painted Labels Dies using Silver Foil. The sentiment, Hello, from the Quite Curvy stamp set was stamped in Black Stazon ink.
- Vertical Strips: I chose to mix Smoky Slate Ink Refill with a bit of Delicata Silvery Shimmer Ink Refill adding some water and painted a piece of Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper (4” x 1½”) which I then cut in half (4” x ¾”). This gave the “white” a soft shimmery tone.
- Focal Image: The Flower from the Art Gallery stamp set was stamped in Smoky Slate ink and the two-step floral accent was stamped in Basic Gray ink. The image was then die-cut using the coordinating Floral Gallery Dies.
All the metallic, gray and die-cut elements were arranged on a Basic Gray card base to match the sketch.
I like it! Do you?
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: T64MCSN7 (April 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.