Welcome to the Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge (#395) launching today! Be sure to visit and see what the Design Team created.
This fortnight, we have a Sketch for you. Looking forward to seeing what you will create.
My theme, color and style were influenced by the following challenges: Theme: Just Us Girls (#644), Color: Color Hues (#46) and playing with the August Stampin’ Up! #SimpleStamping suggestion to add a Sale-a-bration item and a Birthday Greeting.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Highland Heather cardstock.
- Background Panel: (3⅛” x 4¾”) Basic White cardstock.
- Four Strips: (½” x 4¼”) Silver Dotted patterned pieces of paper from the Sale-a-bration Free (with a qualifying purchase) selection item: Silver & Gold Specialty Designer Series Paper pack.
- The strips were colored with Highland Heather and Orchid Opulence inks using a Blending Brush.
- The strips were adhered to the Basic White background panel.
- Rectangle: (2” x 3½”) Bright Silver Foil cardstock from the Silver Foil Specialty Pack. This is also a Sale-a-bration item selection.
- Focal Image – Butterflies: Basic White cardstock scraps.
- Two of the Butterfly images from the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set were stamped with Orchid Opulence ink.
- The Butterfly Wings were colored with the Light Highland Heather Stampin’ Blend Marker and some Light Orchid Opulence color was added to the Butterfly Body.
- The Butterflies were then fussy cut with Paper Snips.
- Sentiment Label: (1½” x 1⅛”) Orchid Opulence cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, Wishing You the Best Birthday Ever, from the Season of Chic stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
All of the element were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch and the Butterflies were popped up with Dimensionals.
Pretty in Purple…a pretty birthday card.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Please join us at hand Stamped Sentiments. A fun sketch with lots of possibilities!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: VWEQNVDE (August 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is in full swing. Lots of lovely new things.