Welcome back! Isn’t it incredible how hot it seems to be everywhere at the moment? I have a solution…relax with a very cool cocktail…
Several challenges today: Sketch – Try Stampin’ on Tuesdays (#566); Colors – Facebook SU! Color (August) and Themes – Cupcake Inspiration (#549), Give a Girl a Cookie (#171) and Four Seasons (August).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Pool Party cardstock.
- Split Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Black and White Dotted patterned pieces of paper from the retired Pattern Party Designer Series Paper pack. White with Black (4” x 4”) and Black with White (4” x 1½”).
- Tilted Panel: (2¾” x 4”) Basic White cardstock.
- Scalloped Edge: Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Pale Papaya and Fresh Freesia cardstock scraps.
- Small Circles were punched out with the retired (⅜”) Circle Punch and adhered to the left side to create the scalloped edge.
- Frozen Cocktails: Basic White cardstock scrap and the Cocktail Glass and In-Fill stamp images from the Nothing Than Better stamp set.
- Top Left: Outline – Polished Pink, In-Fill – Blushing Bride, Lemon Wedge – Daffodil Delight and Umbrella – Pale Papaya.
- Top Right: Outline – Coastal Cabana, In-Fill – Pool Party, Lime Wedge – Parakeet Party and Umbrella – Fresh Freesia.
- Bottom Left: Outline – Calypso Coral, In-Fill – Pale Papaya, Lime Wedge – Parakeet Party and Umbrella – Pool Party.
- Bottom Right: Outline – Rich Razzleberry, In-Fill – Fresh Freesia, Lemon Wedge – Daffodil Delight and Umbrella – Blushing Bride.
- All of the Cocktail Glasses were die-cut with the coordinating die from the Love You More Than Dies set.
- Table Tops: Basic Black cardstock scrap die-cut with the smaller Label die from the Sending Dies set.
- Sentiment (1): The word Frozen hand-lettered with the Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Sentiment (2): Pool Party cardstock scrap.
- The word Cocktails was die-cut with one of the word dies from the Love You More Than Dies set.
All of the elements were assembled and adhered to the card base to match the sketch. The Cocktail Glasses were popped up with Dimensionals.
Don’t those Cocktails look refreshing? Do you have a favorite? Blue Lagoon, Strawberry Slush, Papaya Parfait or Blueberry Surprise…Hope you are enjoying your Summer!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: VWEQNVDE (August 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is in full swing. Lots of lovely new things.