Have you seen the new Forever Friendship stamp set in the new Holiday Mini (Jul-Dec) Catalog? It was one of my first “Must Haves”. Such fun images and fun sentiments.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Split Background Panel: (5¼” x 4”) Early Espresso and Crumb Cake Striped patterned pieces of paper from the 2022/2023 Neutrals Designer Series Paper pack.
- The sentiment, Our friendship will live forever, was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder in the top left corner of the Early Espresso patterned paper.
- The companion sentiment, Unlike most of the plants I’ve owned, was stamped into Versamark ink and then into Early Espresso ink and then heat-set with Clear Embossing Powder in the lower right corner of the Crumb Cake patterned paper.
- Accent Oval: (3⅝” x 2⅝”) Pumpkin Pie cardstock die-cut with that sized die from the now retired Layering Ovals Framelits Dies set.
- Focal Image Oval: (3¾” x 2¼”) Very Vanilla cardstock.
- The Plants image was stamped with Early Espresso ink.
- Using the Fine-Tipped Water Painter Brush, the image was water-colored, direct from Ink Pad lid with Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie and Early Espresso inks.
- Once dry, the oval image was die-cut.
The two split halves of patterned paper were adhered to the card base and the matted oval was added to the center of the card front to complete the card.
I like the retro feel of these colors with this particular image. A fun card to send to any special friend.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C7E9W22R (July 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is in full swing. Lots of lovely new things.