Hi! Chasing a few deadlines…with a quicky little scrappy card.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Crushed Curry cardstock.
- Accent Panel: (5¼” x 4”) Basic White cardstock.
- Rectangle Shapes: (⅝” x 3½”) and (⅝” x 1”)
- From my Scrap Bin: Night of Navy and Smoky Slate Dotted patterned paper from the retired 2018/2019 Neutrals Patterns Designer Series Paper and Night of Navy and Crushed Curry Floral patterned paper from the retired Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper pack.
- Focal Image – Hexagon Frames: (1⅝” x 1⅞”)
- From my Scrap Bin: (2” x 6”) Crushed Curry patterned paper from the retired 2020/2021 Regals Patterns Designer Series Paper pack.
- The two smaller Hexagon dies from the Beautiful Shapes Dies set were nested together to die-cut the three Hexagon Frames.
- Sentiment: Happy Birthday from the Artistically Inked stamped set was stamped directly to the Accent Panel with Night of Navy ink between the split rectangles.
To complete the card, the Hexagons were adhered to the card front over the upper Rectangles Shapes and then the complete panel was adhered to the card base.
Isn’t it amazing what you can do with a few coordinating pieces of scrap patterned papers? A clean and simple birthday card. What fun!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 74BJRERX (May 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.