It’s a lovely day and I am having a play in the Studio. A quick clean and simple card for a few challenges…
- Sketch: Paper Players (#588),
- Color: Cupcake Inspirations (#542),
- Style and Theme: AAA Cards (#213),
- Sentiment: Just Us Girls (#629).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) retired Purple Posy cardstock.
- Focal Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Basic White cardstock.
- The Butterfly image from the retired Sharing Sweet Thoughts stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- The Block Shape from the retired Totally Trees stamp set was stamped three times overlapping the Butterflies with Daffodil Delight, retired Purple Posy and retired Lucky Limeade inks.
- The truncated word, ENJOY, from the Enjoy the Moment stamp set was added to the left with the aid of the Stamp-a-ma-jig Positioning Tool.
- Several little dots were added with a fine-tipped Micron Black Pen.
And the card is done…
Clean and simple card designs are quick to make. You can change the colors, the stamp set and the sentiment creating a whole set of coordinating cards.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 9EGHRVUT (April 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.