A very quick and simple card this afternoon. The Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Papers are often all you need to make a pretty card. Mixing new with old is also a fun way to use up items in your stash.
The current sketch offered by the Global Design Team (#318) is perfect for simple stamping. I chose the colors suggested by the CAS Colours & Sketches Team (#446) and the Sentiment to play along with the Stampin’ Up! November #SimpleStamping Challenge.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Polished Pink cardstock.
- Bottom Panel: (4¾” x 3½”) Mossy Meadow cardstock.
- Top Panel: (4¾” x 3½”) Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (retired). Doesn’t it look pretty with the new Polished Pink color?
- Flag: (2⅝” x ¾”) Polished Pink cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, Thanks, from the Biggest Wish stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with Silver Embossing Powder. (This is a minor step-up but an effective way to introduce the silver color). Heat-set embossing is one of my favorite techniques and the shine is often a really nice and simple way to create a “WOW” element on a card.
- The Flag end was hand cut with Paper Snips.
Just Paper, Stamp and Ink (mostly). The four pieces were adhered to resemble the sketch. The Sentiment Flag was popped up with Dimensionals. I did sneak in a few Basic Rhinestone Jewels for additional “silver” content. Can you find them?
Thank You cards are always nice to have on hand. This was a really quick card to make and is easy to make in batches and multiple color combinations..
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: GKVF4FKZ (November 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.