I created this card for a few challenges. I wanted to keep the card simple but interesting using a few tools but essentially just Stamp, Ink and Paper. Enjoy!
Here is the result:
- For the Seize the Birthday Challenge, I selected three Decorative Masks. Tiny Diamonds – Adorning Designs, Dots – Basic Patterns and Floral Motif – Plenty of Patterns.
- Panels: (1¼” x 3½”) Basic White cardstock. Using a Sponge Dauber, the Decorative Mask and Ink Pad, the colors: Blushing Bride (Tiny Diamonds), Pool Party (Dots) and Highland Heather (Floral Motif) were applied through the Stencil on to the panels.
- Focal Image (Cupcake Shape): Basic White cardstock. The three images that make up the Cupcake, from the retired Hello Cupcake stamp set: Base Cup, Cake and Icing were stamped with Smoky Slate ink and then colored with Stampin’ Blends. Base Cup – Light Pool Party, Cake – Light Highland Heather and Icing – retired Dark Pink Pirouette. The image was fussy cut and the Icing was snipped off so that it could be popped up with Dimensionals.
- Flag Banner: (2¾” x ½”) Pool Party cardstock scrap. The sentiment, Happy Birthday, from the Timeless Tulips stamp set was stamped with Smoky Slate ink. The flag was snipped in by hand.
- All of the elements were adhered to a Smoky Slate card base (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) to match the sketch.
Pretty quick and pretty simple just using the Decorative Masks to add interest and color.
Who doesn’t love a Cupcake ?
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: TAFZCQ3C (October 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.