My day does not begin without Coffee. How about you? Will you join me?
Here is the result:
- For the Four Shapes, I selected to die-cut a scrap piece of Balmy Blue cardstock using both the large (1) and small (3) stitched label dies from the Potted Succulents Dies set.
- For my focal image(s), I stamped the Coffee Cups from the Nothing Better Than stamp set with Basic Gray ink onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock. The Coffee Cups were colored using the coordinating two-step fill-in stamp from the same stamp set. Colors chosen were Pale Papaya and Pear Pizzazz. I like the retro vibe of these colors. The Coffee Cups were die-cut with the matching die from the Love You More Than Dies set.
- The word Coffee was die-cut three times out of a piece of Basic White cardstock scrap using the word die from the same die set and adhered together in a stack to show better than a single layer.
- To keep the card clean and simple, I chose a Basic White cardstock panel (4” x 5¼”). The sentiment, Today’s Plan: Consume, from the same stamp set was stamped using the Basic Gray Stampin’ Write Marker in two steps to get sentiment in a one-line position.
- Putting it all together, I chose a Pear Pizzazz card base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”). The background panel is elevated as are the Coffee Cups by using Dimensionals as the pop-up.
A great card to send to a friend inviting them to join you for a Cup of Java!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: Z9TAQFFRR (August 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.