Having a play with the Sketch Saturday (#661) Challenge and combining it with the Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge (#364) along with the TGIF Material Challenge (#318).
Flowers, Pinks, Greens, a touch of Gold…such pretty pictures.
And this is the result:
- I dry-embossed a quarter sheet (4¼” x 5½”) of Basic White cardstock with the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder.
- I colored the embossed Flowers and Leaves with Stampin’ Blends. Large Flowers with Light Polished Pink, Small Flowers with retired Light Pink Pirouette, Large Leaves with Light Mint Macaron and the Small Leaves with Light Soft Sea Foam.
- The entire decorated panel was adhered to a Basic White card base (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”).
- For the Flag (4” x 5¼” cut in at 4”), I chose to use Vellum. I did not want to cover up so much of the decorated background.
- I dry-embossed another small piece of Basic White cardstock with the same embossing folder for the Rectangle Panel (2” x 3”). I colored the two Small Flowers on the bottom right with the Light Pink Pirouette Stampin’ Blend and added Gold Leafing to the Flower on the bottom left.
- The Panel was matted with a piece of Polished Pink cardstock (2¼” x 3¼”).
- The sentiment, Made with Love for a True Friend, from the Garden Wishes stamp set was stamped in Polished Pink ink on to a scrap of Basic White cardstock (2¾” x ⅞”) and then matted with a piece of Mint Macaron cardstock (3” x 1 ⅛”).
A rather pretty and soft floral card. I know just who would appreciate it.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C9YFJ9WG (May 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.